Tech literacy is a learned skill.
Are you constantly frustrated by your computer or iPhone? Occasional tech problems are part of modern life, but it shouldn't be a constant struggle. We specialize in hands on training with individuals. We'll help you get a grasp on why your devices are acting up, then get them fixed. Tech savvy people are able to figure things out because they have a good grasp on how software generally works. If they're a "natural," it means they've spent a lot of time in front of a screen. These skills can be learned by anyone.
How it Works:
- Discovery call or video chat to discuss specific pain points
- A specific plan will be created to address those areas
- We'll come to your office to see the tech issues happen in real time
- We will talk through the issues as they happen, and show you how to fix them
- Repeat as needed until you gain the confidence to troubleshoot tech problems on your own (yes, really)
What does 1:1 tech coaching look like/cover?
Every plan is different because every client is different – we'll tailor everything to your needs. If you want to work on general tech literacy, we might schedule a standing weekly meeting where we work through whatever issues have come up throughout the week. If you'd like more structure, we can work through our basic tech training below. These skills are a requirement for being less-stressed and more productive in any field.
Ready to take control of your tech?
Set up a free 15 minute discovery call and tell us the #1 pain point you have with your computer or phone.